mercoledì 17 ottobre 2007

Welcome!















photo by Madame Trapo


Hi Everybody, I've chosen this photo because it reminds me the long and relaxing "tea parties" I often have with my friends. During these afternoons, we speak of everything ( and also of averybody :-P), we tell our problems with university, we confide our secrets and, above all, we laugh a lot! I really love these moments when I have a break from study, I feel myself and...I eat lots of delicious cookies!

http://www.le.ac.uk/external/
One of the sites I recently visit most frequently is that of the University of Leicester, because I'm going to spend there the second semester thanks to the Erasmus project. I have to confess that I'm a bit worried because this will be the first time I stay far from home for a so long period (5 months). But I am also very excited and I'm looking forward to leave. I hope I can really improve my English and meet many new friends from all over the world.

Another web site I visit quite often is this: http://www.tuttoscout.org/
As you can imagine, I am a scout leader, so in this site I can find many ideas for the activities I do with my "lupetti"(children between 8 and 11). Following "the Jungle Book"( by Rudyard Kipling) story we play with them and we live lots of adventures which are very useful in children's physical and psychological growth.
I know that among you there is at least one who is Scout and I'm wondering if there is anybody else... Bye! Sara

4 commenti:

Nick85vic ha detto...

Ciao Sara!

Unknown ha detto...

Ciao Sara!!!! Grande, un blog! Bellissimo tra l'altro!!! Sono fiera di avere un'amica così tecnologicamente avanzata... ;-)
Un bacione!!!!

Unknown ha detto...

Ciao Sara!!!! Grande, un blog! Bellissimo tra l'altro!!! Sono fiera di avere un'amica così tecnologicamente avanzata... ;-)
Un bacione!!!!

Unknown ha detto...

excuse me...who is the blonde girl between us during the tea???