venerdì 19 ottobre 2007

Exploring the Blogosphere

Photo by AlpenaMi

I spend more than 3 hours searching on Technorati because I really didn't know what topic I could look for. Then, thinking looking around in my room I saw my Harry Potter books, so I decided to search something about him. I found this interesting blog : here people signal and comment news and articles about him, in particular about the next movie (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) whose filming is starting in these days at Lacock, in the UK. Then there are also many links to other blogs or websites related to this subject.
The site defines itself "Complete Harry Potter coverage from top official and fan sources. One of JK Rowling's favourite sites!"
, so if you are, like me, a fan of the little whizz, visit it and you'll discover lots of curiosities.

Then I searched the word sport and I found this blog of "The Guardian". In it one can find articles and information about any sport: football, rugby, F1, cricket, volley, etc. There are also many links to other blogs, to "the highlights of the day", to the more recent news and to more else...


Observations
In the blogs I visited, language was informal and often abbreviations and slam terms were used, and I have to admit that sometimes I didn't understand very well what they were saying :-(. Then I noticed that, usually, posts are longer and more formal than the comments people leave, which contain much more colloquial expression ( Oh my gosh., Cool!, Wicked!).

2 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Unknown ha detto...

this is so cool!!!isn't it???
I have to say that I prefer Memole instead of tulips!!!!!