lunedì 14 gennaio 2008

It's time to leave...

picture from google images
Oh yes!
The moment's arrived to leave Italy and start my Erasmus experience. It seems impossible to me that the 16th of January is already here!
I'm very excited, but also a bit worried and sad for leaving my family, my friends and, most of all, my boyfriend for 5 months. I know that I'm going to come back home for the Easter vacation, but at the moment they seem so far...
Anyway, I want to say hello to you all! Have a nice second semester!
I'll post some photos from Leicester of sure.

Bye bye!

4 commenti:

tortina84 ha detto...

Hi, Sara!
I wish you to have a great Erasmus experience! And have a lot of fun!
Tell us what's going on in your life in Leicester...

See you!
Martina

Giovanna ha detto...

Hi Saraaaa! How is it going in Leicester? Are you having fun? Don't forget to write in your blog sometimes, we want to hear from you!See you soon!
Enjoy!

ElenaCosta ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
ElenaCosta ha detto...

Wow, Sara!
At last your great experience has started! Well, broke your leg! When you come back, you will have a wonderful and fluent pronunciation, no doubt about it! Have a good time, we are all looking forward to hearing from you soon so don't forget writing!
Cheers,
Elena